Search Marketing Specialist(PPC)
The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for performing analysis of market opportunities, marketing, and analysis/optimization of the organization’s services and/or products which may include consumer & market insights, digital marketing, advertising, and analytics. The PSS may be allocated to focus on a particular component of the marketing life cycle and or channel. Work with others in evaluating decisions/solutions.
Responsibilities are applicable based on the position focus/channel
- Helps to analyze/execute new and potential product/services, markets, and advertising opportunities.
- Collects and analyzes data on established and prospective customers, competitors, and marketing channels/sources.
- Helps to prepare reports that interpret consumer behavior, market opportunities/conditions, marketing results, trends, and investment levels.
- Investigates & provides inputs for marketing methods, consumer insights, advertising channels, and their results in an effort to continually improve results.
- Prepares & assists in the development of presentation materials/findings both internally and externally for the marketing focus/channel he or she supports.
- Provides insights that facilitate the development of plans for partner promotion
- Executes against partner marketing plans to deliver results that exceed defined objectives
- Provides World Class Marketing Client Service Management by creating synergies with our internal teams & Academic Partners which empower us to exceed our objectives.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or equivalent discipline OR appropriate combination of experience and education
- Entry-level position generally requires some experience in the following areas:
- Paid search with Adwords (Re-Marketing, Display, Search) Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Linkedin.
- With managing ad spend
- Web analytics and a/b testing applications
- Development, management, analysis, reporting and forecasting of media campaigns
- Digital marketing for lead generation, channels, sources, best practices and KPI’s.
EGO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.